Hello! I'm Mom and Blogger
I’m so glad you’re here! I hope you’re ready for the scoop on all things parenting and pregnancy!
I have a little girl and I am trying to take everything one step at a time, keeping organized and learn my way around!
Here at Messy Buns and Mom Jeans you’ll find everything that I am learning!
As a mom, we all have it hard! That is why this blog is dedicated to new moms and pregnant women who need life saving hacks to save time, money, and keep sane while parenting!
I am a wife and a mom, a mompreneur, blogger and ESL teacher. I am learning how to work online so that I can stay home with my little one!
Want to learn more about me? Click on the link below!
What I Offer for you moms?
A whole pile of freebies, hacks and tips!
Learn The Ropes
Learn the basics of parenting, along with hacks to make it easier.
Learn To Deal
Pregnancy symptoms, dealing with families, birth and more!
Help keeping the house clean and organized.
When sassy meets sarcastic, how can you not?
Balance Life and Work
It isn't easy when you're busy. But it is possible.
Recommended For You!
- BOOK REVIEW: Bedtime, the Ultimate Battle by Melissa Guida-Richards
- 5 Effective Tips To Have A Productive Period While Your Baby Naps
- 12 BEST Amazon Picks For Baby Proofing Your Home
- 5 Things That Happen To Your Vagina After A Baby
- Tips To Make Weaning From Breastfeeding A Breeze (And 3 Ways To Wean!)
- How To Purge Your Home Using 15 Minutes Or Less Every Day
- How New Moms Can Prevent Seasonal Affective Disorder This Winter
- 9 Effective Tips To Kickstart Your Postpartum Weight Loss
- 7 Truths That Every New Mother Needs To Live By.
- 20 Great Gifts For Children Under Two
New Book On How To Become An ESL Teacher
It's in the works! Sign up to receive a copy when it is published.
It outlines step by step how to go from zero experience to PRO teacher in a matter of weeks!
How Can I Help You?
Click on an option below!
I Need To Know Everything About Pregnancy!
From tips and tricks, lifehacks and more. Everything that is how to deal with pregnancy, and even enjoy it too!
I Am A Parent!
I want to learn how to be the best parent I can be, and see what the latest crazes are.
I Have A House That Needs TLC
From decorating to cleaning, all things houses!